SAE International is a society that provides engineers with access to technical resources, job networks, travel perks, volunteer opportunities and leadership training. Below listed are a few of what SAE membership provides to its members:
- SAE’s Professional Development Frequent Learner Program: receive an additional 20% off member level price on professional development courses
- Complimentary subscriptions to up to three award-winning SAE industry magazines
- Discounts on books, technical papers and standards
- EngineerXchange, the members-only online professional network for mobility engineers
- Access to original industry studies: an employment study for the mobility industry, a salary study and calculator, plus fuel efficiency and safety systems reports.
- Advance notice of new industry jobs through the SAE Career Center
- Access to the Mentor Center, where you can learn from the best and share knowledge
- Access to My Standards Tracking which provides the ability to request email alerts when Aerospace and Ground Vehicle Standards are being updated
- Advance notice of technical papers available for download
- Advance notice of books for sale
- Discounts on registration for SAE-owned conferences
- Discounts on professional development seminars, engineering academies, and e-learning products
- Complimentary subscription to the members-only online newsletter SAE Update
- SAE partner discounts on insurance, shipping, office supplies, travel services and more
- Local and national volunteer opportunities that build leadership skills
Below is a list of levels and annual membership fees associated with each level.
*Please note that pricing is subject to change at any time and for current rates, visit http://www.sae.org/membership/faqs/.
Are you graduating this year? Did you know that you can renew your membership with SAE as a Classic member at just $20? Visit the link provided above to find more details!