Dennis Simo, Chief Flight Instructor, Spectrum Airways, will be leading the tour and the seminar on emerging technologies in aviation and path to pilot’s licensing. Experienced on over 45 types of aircrafts, Dennis has performed first flights and subsequent test flight programs on five experimental aircrafts. He is a consultant for accident investigations, aircraft recovery , fleet and equipment upgrades and currently accumulating 80-100 hrs/month flight time.
- Where: Spectrum Airways, 5296 Bell School Line, Burlington, ON L7M 0P1
- When: Saturday April 18, 2020
- Fee: Members: $10 CAD, Non-Members: $15 CAD
- PPE: Closed toed shoes
- 12:30 pm -1:00 pm: Meet in the Spectrum Building/ Registration.
- 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm: Members have light lunch while Dennis gives a short lecture on the path to pilot’s licencing, practical uses of aircraft and emerging technologies in aviation.
- 1:45 pm – 2:45 pm: Tour of Spectrum facility including hangar and Flight Simulator + Tour of a private hangar with a variety of interesting aircraft.
- 2:45 pm – 3:00 pm: Q & A, raffle. Your chance to win an introductory flight lesson that same day!
Register via Paypal link below.
SAE Members must enter their Membership Number during registration to avail discounted price. Missing membership numbers will result in cancellation of registration and immediate refund of amount.